Light Her Fire - Expert Marriage Advice for Men
Instant Digital Download Edition
Put fun, romance, & communication back in your relationship.
Light Her Fire is an alternative marriage counseling program for men.
Dr. Ellen Kreidman , America's Love Expert, has been reducing America's divorce statistic for over 30 years.
In 15 minutes: Dr. Ellen can change a couple's outlook.
In 24 hours: Dr. Ellen can change the way a couple relates to each other.
In 1 week: Dr. Ellen can bring back the feelings a couple had when they first fell in love.
Light Her Fire is the only program you’ll ever need if:
- You want your wife to be ‘in love’ with you again
- You want your wife to remain commited forever
- You want more passion and excitement in your marriage
- You want to feel like a husband and lover instead of a roommate
- You want to laugh, have fun, and enjoy each other’s company
- You want her to admire, respect and appreciate you
- You want to be a loving role model for your children
Now it’s your turn! Don’t waste another minute!
Learn how you can become everything a woman ever dreamed of having in a man. No matter how cold, distant or angry your wife may be right now, deep inside there is a warm, tender woman with a heart of gold.
When you give her emotional support, understanding, tenderness and the sensitivity she needs, you will get her respect, admiration, appreciation and passion in return.
Become her knight in shining armor so you can bring out the best in her. In return you will have an exciting, sensual, caring woman who will never want to live without you.
After buying the product from the app or mobile website, you will receive the download link.
Once you have received it, follow these directions:
- Open the download link in your email on your computer.
- Download the folder with the audio files and PDF workbook.
- Open all of the audio files in iTunes.
- Sync your device to iTunes (make sure that you have music set to sync either “All”, or to select in the files you want synced otherwise.
- Open workbook PDF in iBooks.
- Sync “Books” in iTunes (make sure to have Books set to “all”.
- Files are now available to open on your device in Music and in iBooks.